Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hillsborough County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Hillsborough County
      Zips: 
    33608
    33587
    33608
    33623
    33674
    33686
    33530
    33571
    33680
    33687
    33689
    33564
    33672
    33682
    33508
    33575
    33622
    33630
    33675
    33677
    33503
    33586
    33679
    33684
    33694
    33595
    33583
    33681
    33568
    33685
    33613
    33550
    33601
    33618
    33646
    33688
    33618
    33509
    33615
    33624
    33626
    33621
    33620
    33573
    33616
    33567
    33637
    33579
    33598
    33527
    33565
    33592
    33534
    33635
    33569
    33547
    33637
    33594
    33573
    33566
    33548
    33572
    33558
    33617
    33570
    33559
    33510
    33596
    33584
    33625
    33617
    33556
    33549
    33624
    33603
    33626
    33615
    33611
    33578
    33647
    33604
    33563
    33613
    33605
    33629
    33610
    33618
    33634
    33606
    33614
    33609
    33612
    33619
    33602
    33511
    33607
      Coordinates: 
    27.891650797929415, -82.37020028577207
      Area total: 
    1265.75 sq. mi., 3278.28 sq. km, 810080.00 acres
      Area land: 
    1021.92 sq. mi., 2646.77 sq. km, 654031.36 acres
      Area water: 
    243.83 sq. mi., 631.51 sq. km, 156048.64 acres
      Established: 
    1834
      Capital seat: 

    Tampa
    Address: PO BOX 1110
    Tampa, FL 33601-1110
    Governing Body: County Commission with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Hillsborough County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,459,762; Population change: 18.75% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,428 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,334
      Households: 
    7,457
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 754,552 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $84.88 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hillsborough County's population of Florida of 12,924 residents in 1930 has increased 1,52-fold to 19,653 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.96% female residents and 53.04% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.86% in Hillsborough County, Florida are married and the remaining 41.14% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.86% in Hillsborough County, Florida are married and the remaining 41.14% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    602,886 residential units of which 92.88% share occupied residential units.

    28.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Hillsborough County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.62% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.24% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.00% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hillsborough County, Florida 58.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.56% are vacant.

  • The 40.43% of the population in Hillsborough County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.050%) of those eligible to vote in Hillsborough County, Florida.

Skyline of Hillsborough County

In 51 U.S. states are published

5999 Companies
1462 Counties
3683 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Kent Pizza 3

211 Garden St, Hartford, CT 06105

Lanesboro Pizza

739 S Main St, Lanesborough, MA 01237

O'Donald's Pizza

66 E Franklin St, Hagerstown, MD 21740

Sal's Pizza of Leominster

843 Central St, Leominster, MA 01453

Jeremy's Pizzeria & Sports Bar

888 Lafayette Rd, Hampton, NH 03842

Other Companies

The Upper Crust Pizzeria

94 Main St, Watertown, MA 02472

Pizza Connection

1120 S Market St, Brenham, TX 77833

S & S Calabro Pizzeria

30-65 14th St, Astoria, NY 11102

LaRosa's Pizza Lebanon

1871 Deerfield Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036

Marianos Italian

245 River St, Fitchburg, MA 01420

Landscape of Florida