Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Rockingham County

  •   State: 
    New Hampshire
      County: 
    Rockingham County
      Zips: 
    03859
    03802
    03804
    03041
    03843
    03802
    03291
    03073
    03038
    03871
    03854
    03827
    03833
    03819
    03856
    03827
    03290
    03826
    03873
    03044
    03036
    03858
    03037
    03034
    03844
    03811
    03032
    03261
    03833
    03870
    03801
    03848
    03840
    03857
    03077
    03042
    03841
    03885
    03862
    03874
    03087
    03865
    03842
    03833
    03038
    03053
    03079
    03801
      Coordinates: 
    42.98459789188884, -71.0890593395441
      Area total: 
    795.25 sq. mi., 2059.68 sq. km, 508958.08 acres
      Area land: 
    695.39 sq. mi., 1801.04 sq. km, 445047.04 acres
      Area water: 
    99.86 sq. mi., 258.64 sq. km, 63911.04 acres
      Established: 
    1769
      Capital seat: 

    Brentwood
    Address: 119 North RD
    County Complex
    Brentwood, NH 03833-6624
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Rockingham County, New Hampshire, United States

  •   Population: 
    314,176; Population change: 6.42% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    452 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $75,164
      Households: 
    114,327
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 185,979 county labor force
  •   GDP: 
    $19.91 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Rockingham County's population of New Hampshire of 53,750 residents in 1930 has increased 5,85-fold to 314,176 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.55% female residents and 49.45% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.34% in Rockingham County, New Hampshire are married and the remaining 37.66% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.34% in Rockingham County, New Hampshire are married and the remaining 37.66% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    135,338 residential units of which 92.94% share occupied residential units.

    31 minutes is the average time that residents in Rockingham County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.68% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.77% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.15% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Rockingham County, New Hampshire 70.10% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.75% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.15% are vacant.

  • The 48.22% of the population in Rockingham County, New Hampshire who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.810%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.890%) of those eligible to vote in Rockingham County, New Hampshire.

Skyline of Rockingham County

In 51 U.S. states are published

5999 Companies
1462 Counties
3683 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Kent Pizza 3

211 Garden St, Hartford, CT 06105

Lanesboro Pizza

739 S Main St, Lanesborough, MA 01237

O'Donald's Pizza

66 E Franklin St, Hagerstown, MD 21740

Sal's Pizza of Leominster

843 Central St, Leominster, MA 01453

Jeremy's Pizzeria & Sports Bar

888 Lafayette Rd, Hampton, NH 03842

Other Companies

Fazzari's Pizzeria

Pilgrim Rd, Germantown, WI 53022

Kingdom Foods

404 Temple St, Syracuse, NY 13202

Domino's Pizza

457 E Wonder View Ave Unit C2, Estes Park, CO 80517

Gran Piatto d'Oro

1429 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029

Fire in the Hole

103 E Main St, Round Rock, TX 78664

Landscape of New Hampshire